Dr. Sarbajit Ghosal attended the 2016 SSL Technology Development Workshop in Denver on November 16 and 17, 2016. Organized by the U.S. Department of Energy, this meeting brought together manufacturers, scientists, and end users in the Solid State Lighting (SSL) Industry to share diverse perspectives and identify what needs to be done to leverage the full potential of SSL. SC is the leading provider of wafer temperature control solutions for the LED chip manufacturing industry. The workshop was valuable to SC in strengthening its ties with the industry and learning about its current priorities.
- SC Solutions Welcomes Derrick Watkins as Vice-President of Structures
- Mahantesh Hiremath ASME President-Nominee
- SC Solutions Welcomes Tom Post as Manager of Projects
- Dr. Mahantesh Hiremath to Lead SC Solutions Mechanical and Aerospace Practice
- Applied Materials and SC Solutions Partner on Real-Time Profile Control for 200MM CMP