Dr. Sarbajit Ghosal attended the 2016 SSL Technology Development Workshop in Denver on November 16 and 17, 2016. Organized by the U.S. Department of Energy, this meeting brought together manufacturers, scientists, and end users in the Solid State Lighting (SSL) Industry to share diverse perspectives and identify what needs to be done to leverage the full potential of SSL. SC is the leading provider of wafer temperature control solutions for the LED chip manufacturing industry. The workshop was valuable to SC in strengthening its ties with the industry and learning about its current priorities.
- SC Solutions Wins Contract to Provide Seismic Protection
- SC Solutions Congratulates Mahantesh Hiremath, Ph.D., P.E., FASME on becoming the 140th President of ASME
- DOE Awards Phase II STTR Grant to SC and Princeton to Develop Software for Quantum Control & Optimization
- Thermal Analysis of Flare Containment Structure
- SC Solutions Welcomes Joseph Smith as Director of Mechanical & Aerospace Division