Dr. Sarbajit Ghosal attended the 2016 SSL Technology Development Workshop in Denver on November 16 and 17, 2016. Organized by the U.S. Department of Energy, this meeting brought together manufacturers, scientists, and end users in the Solid State Lighting (SSL) Industry to share diverse perspectives and identify what needs to be done to leverage the full potential of SSL. SC is the leading provider of wafer temperature control solutions for the LED chip manufacturing industry. The workshop was valuable to SC in strengthening its ties with the industry and learning about its current priorities.
- APCSM Conference at Austin, Texas, October 9-12, 2023
- SC Solutions Appoints Chris Larsen as Chief Executive Officer
- SC Opens New Office in Portland, OR
- SC Solutions Supports Development of Varda Winnebago-1, “World’s First Space Factory”
- SC wins USDA SBIR Phase III Funding to Develop a Rapid Real-time Image Analysis Tool for Meat Quality Monitoring