Dr. Sarbajit Ghosal attended the 2016 SSL Technology Development Workshop in Denver on November 16 and 17, 2016. Organized by the U.S. Department of Energy, this meeting brought together manufacturers, scientists, and end users in the Solid State Lighting (SSL) Industry to share diverse perspectives and identify what needs to be done to leverage the full potential of SSL. SC is the leading provider of wafer temperature control solutions for the LED chip manufacturing industry. The workshop was valuable to SC in strengthening its ties with the industry and learning about its current priorities.
- SC Solutions Selected for U.S. DOE Award Funding to Advance Nuclear Energy Technology
- SC wins Army STTR Contract for a Software Tool for Verification & Validation of Quantum Systems
- SC Solutions Welcomes Dr. Norman Abrahamson
- SC Part of Team that Wins Award in DARPA’s Physics of Artificial Intelligence (PAI) Program
- SC Solutions Engineers Present Recent Work at Department of Energy’s Natural Phenomena Hazards Meeting