Dr. Jon Ebert and Dr. Jun Kyu Lee attended the 14th annual DOE SSL R&D Workshop at Hyatt Regency, Long Beach where top experts from universities, labs, and companies large and small converged to share the latest on advances in solid state lighting (SSL) technology. The workshop examined market forces that are shaping SSL technology, and explored how the technology is defining new market opportunities. Drs. Ebert and Lee presented a poster at this Workshop titled “Real Time Learning Temperature Control for Increased Throughput in LED Manufacturing”.
- SC Solutions’ Joseph Smith Invited as Panelist at SpaceCom 2023 for “The Workforce We Need” Panel Session in Orlando, Florida
- SC Solutions’ Nathan Rogers Invited to Speak at the SmallSat Symposium in Silicon Valley
- SC Solutions joined SEMI and participated in the Global Smart Manufacturing Conference — GSMC, November 8-10, 2022
- SC Solutions Signs MOU with Uhuru Consumer Electronics to Support Venture to Connect the African Continent
- APCSM Conference at Austin, TX, October 10-13, 2022