Dr. Jon Ebert and Dr. Jun Kyu Lee attended the 14th annual DOE SSL R&D Workshop at Hyatt Regency, Long Beach where top experts from universities, labs, and companies large and small converged to share the latest on advances in solid state lighting (SSL) technology. The workshop examined market forces that are shaping SSL technology, and explored how the technology is defining new market opportunities. Drs. Ebert and Lee presented a poster at this Workshop titled “Real Time Learning Temperature Control for Increased Throughput in LED Manufacturing”.
- COMSOL Conference 2020 North America October 7-8
- 32nd Advanced Process Control Smart Manufacturing (APCSM) Conference October 6-7, 2020
- Hyundai Motors and SC Solutions Collaborate on Research Project on Multiphysics Modeling
- Control Architecture Developed for DARPA’s Program on the Physics of Artificial Intelligence (PAI)
- SC Solutions Welcomes Derrick Watkins as Vice-President of Structures