Dr. Jon Ebert and Dr. Jun Kyu Lee attended the 14th annual DOE SSL R&D Workshop at Hyatt Regency, Long Beach where top experts from universities, labs, and companies large and small converged to share the latest on advances in solid state lighting (SSL) technology. The workshop examined market forces that are shaping SSL technology, and explored how the technology is defining new market opportunities. Drs. Ebert and Lee presented a poster at this Workshop titled “Real Time Learning Temperature Control for Increased Throughput in LED Manufacturing”.
- SC Solutions Congratulates Dr. Derrick Watkins on becoming an ASCE Fellow
- ASME Town Hall: International Space Station National Laboratory
- SC Solutions Becomes a 100% Employee-Owned Company
- Mahantesh Hiremath on ASME E-Fest Growing Industries Panel about Careers in Space
- ASME and IMECE Information Panel, “Nuclear Power in Space Applications: Promise, Practice, and Challenges”