Dr. Jon Ebert and Dr. Jun Kyu Lee attended the 14th annual DOE SSL R&D Workshop at Hyatt Regency, Long Beach where top experts from universities, labs, and companies large and small converged to share the latest on advances in solid state lighting (SSL) technology. The workshop examined market forces that are shaping SSL technology, and explored how the technology is defining new market opportunities. Drs. Ebert and Lee presented a poster at this Workshop titled “Real Time Learning Temperature Control for Increased Throughput in LED Manufacturing”.
- SC Solutions’ Phoebe Cheng Presents Performance Based Design with Nonlinear 3D Dynamic SSI and FSI Analysis at PBD-III Conference
- SC Solutions Engineer Honored in the 2017 ASCE Innovation Contest
- SC Solutions Engineer Quoted in News Article Highlighting Innovative “Track Bridge” Solution for Sound Transit’s East Link Extension Project
- SC Solutions Sponsors Table at Puget Sound WTS Annual Awards and Scholarship Dinner
- 2017 SEMICON China, Shanghai, PRC, March 14 – March 16, 2017