Dr. Jon Ebert and Dr. Jun Kyu Lee attended the 14th annual DOE SSL R&D Workshop at Hyatt Regency, Long Beach where top experts from universities, labs, and companies large and small converged to share the latest on advances in solid state lighting (SSL) technology. The workshop examined market forces that are shaping SSL technology, and explored how the technology is defining new market opportunities. Drs. Ebert and Lee presented a poster at this Workshop titled “Real Time Learning Temperature Control for Increased Throughput in LED Manufacturing”.
- SC Solutions Wins Contract to Provide Seismic Protection
- SC Solutions Congratulates Mahantesh Hiremath, Ph.D., P.E., FASME on becoming the 140th President of ASME
- DOE Awards Phase II STTR Grant to SC and Princeton to Develop Software for Quantum Control & Optimization
- Thermal Analysis of Flare Containment Structure
- SC Solutions Welcomes Joseph Smith as Director of Mechanical & Aerospace Division