SC Solutions was one of the sponsors of the 31st annual Advanced Process Control (APC) Conference in San Antonio, TX on October 28-31, 2019. This year, Dr. Jun Kyu Lee, Dr. Abbas Emami-Naeini and Dr. Dick de Roover attended the conference and presented some ground-breaking work on the theory and application of Physics-Informed Machine Learning with application to etch processing of semiconductor wafers. The APC conference addresses the process control needs and solutions for the semiconductor and related industries that also require high precision manufacturing. The conference provides an opportunity to network with experts and managers from a broad cross-section of the semiconductor, memory, LED, solar devices, flat panel, MEMS, and other relevant manufacturing industries, bringing together manufacturers, equipment suppliers, software solution providers, sensor, and metrology suppliers. More information regarding registration and program can be found here.
- SC Solutions Congratulates Mahantesh Hiremath, Ph.D., P.E., FASME on becoming the 140th President of ASME
- DOE Awards Phase II STTR Grant to SC and Princeton to Develop Software for Quantum Control & Optimization
- Thermal Analysis of Flare Containment Structure
- SC Solutions Welcomes Joseph Smith as Director of Mechanical & Aerospace Division
- COMSOL Conference 2020 North America October 7-8