SC Solutions was one of the sponsors of the 31st annual Advanced Process Control (APC) Conference in San Antonio, TX on October 28-31, 2019. This year, Dr. Jun Kyu Lee, Dr. Abbas Emami-Naeini and Dr. Dick de Roover attended the conference and presented some ground-breaking work on the theory and application of Physics-Informed Machine Learning with application to etch processing of semiconductor wafers. The APC conference addresses the process control needs and solutions for the semiconductor and related industries that also require high precision manufacturing. The conference provides an opportunity to network with experts and managers from a broad cross-section of the semiconductor, memory, LED, solar devices, flat panel, MEMS, and other relevant manufacturing industries, bringing together manufacturers, equipment suppliers, software solution providers, sensor, and metrology suppliers. More information regarding registration and program can be found here.
- Dr. Mahantesh Hiremath to Lead SC Solutions Mechanical and Aerospace Practice
- Applied Materials and SC Solutions Partner on Real-Time Profile Control for 200MM CMP
- SC Solutions Presents Work on Physics-Informed Machine Learning at the APC Conference 31 — 2019
- SC Wins Repeat Order from Major Data Storage Company
- SC Solutions Engineers Highlight Recent Work at SMiRT 25