Dr. Abbas Emami, Dr. Jon Ebert, and Dr. Dick de Roover attended the Automatic Process Control (APC) conference October 9-12 in Austin, Texas, where SC Solutions sponsored the October 10 reception. The conference provided an opportunity to network with experts and managers from a broad cross-section of the semiconductor, memory, LED, solar devices, flat panel, MEMS, and other relevant manufacturing industries. It brought together manufacturers, equipment suppliers, software solution providers, sensor, and metrology suppliers. The conference focused on recent technical advancements, current challenges, and future needs and trends in process control. Dr. Ebert presented the talk “Optimization of Heater Zone Layout for a Rotating Susceptor in a Cold-wall MOCVD Reactor”. A copy of the presentation slides can be found here.
- APCSM Conference at Austin, Texas, October 9-12, 2023
- SC Solutions Supports Development of Varda Winnebago-1, “World’s First Space Factory”
- SC Solutions Appoints Chris Larsen as Chief Executive Officer
- SC Solutions’ Chris Underhill to Present at the Aerospace Corporation’s SCLV Dynamic Environments Workshop
- SC Opens New Office in Portland, OR