Dr. Abbas Emami, Dr. Jon Ebert, and Dr. Dick de Roover attended the Automatic Process Control (APC) conference October 9-12 in Austin, Texas, where SC Solutions sponsored the October 10 reception. The conference provided an opportunity to network with experts and managers from a broad cross-section of the semiconductor, memory, LED, solar devices, flat panel, MEMS, and other relevant manufacturing industries. It brought together manufacturers, equipment suppliers, software solution providers, sensor, and metrology suppliers. The conference focused on recent technical advancements, current challenges, and future needs and trends in process control. Dr. Ebert presented the talk “Optimization of Heater Zone Layout for a Rotating Susceptor in a Cold-wall MOCVD Reactor”. A copy of the presentation slides can be found here.
- SC Solutions Will Be Presenting at SMiRT 26
- SC Solutions’ Matt Bowers was Regional Head Judge for the Mid-Pacific Student Bridge Competition
- SC Solutions Congratulates Dr. Derrick Watkins on becoming an ASCE Fellow
- ASME Town Hall: International Space Station National Laboratory
- SC Solutions Becomes a 100% Employee-Owned Company