SC Solutions was again a sponsor for the annual Advanced Process Control Smart Manufacturing (APCSM) Conference and gave an in-person presentation there on the application of Digital Twins technology to semiconductor wafer processing. The APCSM conference, which was in hybrid format this year, addresses APC, AI, and Smart Manufacturing (SM) needs and solutions for microelectronics and related industries. It focuses on the process control needs and solutions for these industries that require high precision manufacturing. This annual conference provides an opportunity to network with experts and managers from a broad cross-section of the semiconductor, memory, LED, solar devices, flat panel, MEMS, and other relevant manufacturing industries, bringing together manufacturers, equipment suppliers, software solution providers, sensor and metrology suppliers. More information regarding the conference can be found here.
- SC Solutions joins SEMI, will participate in Global Smart Manufacturing Conference — GSMC, November 8-10, 2022
- SC Solutions Signs MOU with Uhuru Consumer Electronics to Support Venture to Connect the African Continent
- APCSM Conference at Austin, TX, October 10-13, 2022
- Dr. Mahantesh Hiremath Completes Term as ASME President
- SC Solutions Engineers Presented at SMiRT 26