SC Solutions will again be a sponsor for the annual Advanced Process Control Smart Manufacturing (APCSM) Conference and will give an in-person presentation there on the application of Digital Twins technology to semiconductor wafer processing. The APCSM conference, which will be in hybrid format this year, addresses APC, AI, and Smart Manufacturing (SM) needs and solutions for microelectronics and related industries. It focuses on the process control needs and solutions for these industries that require high precision manufacturing. The conference provides an opportunity to network with experts and managers from a broad cross-section of the semiconductor, memory, LED, solar devices, flat panel, MEMS, and other relevant manufacturing industries, bringing together manufacturers, equipment suppliers, software solution providers, sensor and metrology suppliers. More information regarding location, registration, and the program can be found here.
- Dr. Mahantesh Hiremath Completes Term as ASME President
- SC Solutions Engineers Presented at SMiRT 26
- SC Solutions Supports ASME Robotics Roadmapping Workshop
- APCSM Conference at Austin, TX, October 10-13, 2022
- SC Solutions’ Matt Bowers was Regional Head Judge for the Mid-Pacific Student Bridge Competition