Dr. Jon Ebert was an invited speaker at COMSOL Day at the Hyatt House San Jose/Silicon Valley on May 16. The conference was an opportunity for COMSOL users to exchange ideas with other simulation specialists in the COMSOL community. SC is a Certified COMSOL Consultant, and has been a COMSOL user for over a decade. Dr. Ebert’s talk was titled Multiphysics Modeling for Equipment Performance Analysis and Control Design. In this talk, Dr. Ebert described a set of applications where SC used COMSOL Multiphysics® for modeling. These models span the transport of heat, fluids and chemical species, structural mechanics, and electrochemistry. In each case, the models were either validated with experimental data or a simpler version of the model was verified with analytical results.
- SC Solutions Engineers Highlight Recent Work at SMiRT 25
- SC Solutions Selected for U.S. DOE Award Funding to Advance Nuclear Energy Technology
- SC wins Army STTR Contract for a Software Tool for Verification & Validation of Quantum Systems
- SC Solutions Welcomes Dr. Norman Abrahamson
- Upgrade to Nuclear Quality Assurance Program