Dr. Jon Ebert was an invited speaker at COMSOL Day at the Hyatt House San Jose/Silicon Valley on May 16. The conference was an opportunity for COMSOL users to exchange ideas with other simulation specialists in the COMSOL community. SC is a Certified COMSOL Consultant, and has been a COMSOL user for over a decade. Dr. Ebert’s talk was titled Multiphysics Modeling for Equipment Performance Analysis and Control Design. In this talk, Dr. Ebert described a set of applications where SC used COMSOL Multiphysics® for modeling. These models span the transport of heat, fluids and chemical species, structural mechanics, and electrochemistry. In each case, the models were either validated with experimental data or a simpler version of the model was verified with analytical results.
- APCSM Conference at Austin, Texas, October 9-12, 2023
- SC Solutions Appoints Chris Larsen as Chief Executive Officer
- SC Opens New Office in Portland, OR
- SC Solutions Supports Development of Varda Winnebago-1, “World’s First Space Factory”
- SC wins USDA SBIR Phase III Funding to Develop a Rapid Real-time Image Analysis Tool for Meat Quality Monitoring