Dr. Jon Ebert was an invited speaker at COMSOL Day at the Hyatt House San Jose/Silicon Valley on May 16. The conference was an opportunity for COMSOL users to exchange ideas with other simulation specialists in the COMSOL community. SC is a Certified COMSOL Consultant, and has been a COMSOL user for over a decade. Dr. Ebert’s talk was titled Multiphysics Modeling for Equipment Performance Analysis and Control Design. In this talk, Dr. Ebert described a set of applications where SC used COMSOL Multiphysics® for modeling. These models span the transport of heat, fluids and chemical species, structural mechanics, and electrochemistry. In each case, the models were either validated with experimental data or a simpler version of the model was verified with analytical results.
- Dr. Mahantesh Hiremath to Lead SC Solutions Mechanical and Aerospace Practice
- Applied Materials and SC Solutions Partner on Real-Time Profile Control for 200MM CMP
- SC Solutions Presents Work on Physics-Informed Machine Learning at the APC Conference 31 — 2019
- SC Wins Repeat Order from Major Data Storage Company
- SC Solutions Engineers Highlight Recent Work at SMiRT 25