Dr. Jon Ebert was an invited speaker at COMSOL Day at the Hyatt House San Jose/Silicon Valley on May 16. The conference was an opportunity for COMSOL users to exchange ideas with other simulation specialists in the COMSOL community. SC is a Certified COMSOL Consultant, and has been a COMSOL user for over a decade. Dr. Ebert’s talk was titled Multiphysics Modeling for Equipment Performance Analysis and Control Design. In this talk, Dr. Ebert described a set of applications where SC used COMSOL Multiphysics® for modeling. These models span the transport of heat, fluids and chemical species, structural mechanics, and electrochemistry. In each case, the models were either validated with experimental data or a simpler version of the model was verified with analytical results.
- COMSOL Conference 2020 North America October 7-8
- 32nd Advanced Process Control Smart Manufacturing (APCSM) Conference October 6-7, 2020
- Hyundai Motors and SC Solutions Collaborate on Research Project on Multiphysics Modeling
- Control Architecture Developed for DARPA’s Program on the Physics of Artificial Intelligence (PAI)
- SC Solutions Welcomes Derrick Watkins as Vice-President of Structures