Dr. Jon Ebert was an invited speaker at COMSOL Day at the Hyatt House San Jose/Silicon Valley on May 16. The conference was an opportunity for COMSOL users to exchange ideas with other simulation specialists in the COMSOL community. SC is a Certified COMSOL Consultant, and has been a COMSOL user for over a decade. Dr. Ebert’s talk was titled Multiphysics Modeling for Equipment Performance Analysis and Control Design. In this talk, Dr. Ebert described a set of applications where SC used COMSOL Multiphysics® for modeling. These models span the transport of heat, fluids and chemical species, structural mechanics, and electrochemistry. In each case, the models were either validated with experimental data or a simpler version of the model was verified with analytical results.
- SC Solutions’ Joseph Smith Invited as Panelist at SpaceCom 2023 for “The Workforce We Need” Panel Session in Orlando, Florida
- SC Solutions’ Nathan Rogers Invited to Speak at the SmallSat Symposium in Silicon Valley
- SC Solutions joined SEMI and participated in the Global Smart Manufacturing Conference — GSMC, November 8-10, 2022
- SC Solutions Signs MOU with Uhuru Consumer Electronics to Support Venture to Connect the African Continent
- APCSM Conference at Austin, TX, October 10-13, 2022