Dr. Jon Ebert attended the 15th annual DOE SSL R&D Workshop in Nashville, TN, January 29–31, 2018, where experts and researchers from universities, labs, and companies large and small met to share the latest on Solid State Lighting (SSL) technology advances and explore new directions in lighting. The conference offered the researchers an opportunity to discuss the technology developments that are needed in order to unlock the full potential of SSL. Dr. Ebert presented a poster on January 30 on the technical accomplishments of SC’s Phase I SBIR program “Radiation-Assisted MOCVD Heating for Improved Within-Wafer Temperature Uniformity in LED Manufacturing”.
- APCSM Conference at Austin, TX, October 10-13, 2022
- SC Solutions Will Be Presenting at SMiRT 26
- SC Solutions’ Matt Bowers was Regional Head Judge for the Mid-Pacific Student Bridge Competition
- SC Solutions Congratulates Dr. Derrick Watkins on becoming an ASCE Fellow
- ASME Town Hall: International Space Station National Laboratory