Dr. Jon Ebert attended the 15th annual DOE SSL R&D Workshop in Nashville, TN, January 29–31, 2018, where experts and researchers from universities, labs, and companies large and small met to share the latest on Solid State Lighting (SSL) technology advances and explore new directions in lighting. The conference offered the researchers an opportunity to discuss the technology developments that are needed in order to unlock the full potential of SSL. Dr. Ebert presented a poster on January 30 on the technical accomplishments of SC’s Phase I SBIR program “Radiation-Assisted MOCVD Heating for Improved Within-Wafer Temperature Uniformity in LED Manufacturing”.
- DOE Awards Phase II STTR Grant to SC and Princeton to Develop Software for Quantum Control & Optimization
- Thermal Analysis of Flare Containment Structure
- SC Solutions Welcomes Joseph Smith as Director of Mechanical & Aerospace Division
- COMSOL Conference 2020 North America October 7-8
- 32nd Advanced Process Control Smart Manufacturing (APCSM) Conference October 6-7, 2020