Dr. Jon Ebert attended the 15th annual DOE SSL R&D Workshop in Nashville, TN, January 29–31, 2018, where experts and researchers from universities, labs, and companies large and small met to share the latest on Solid State Lighting (SSL) technology advances and explore new directions in lighting. The conference offered the researchers an opportunity to discuss the technology developments that are needed in order to unlock the full potential of SSL. Dr. Ebert presented a poster on January 30 on the technical accomplishments of SC’s Phase I SBIR program “Radiation-Assisted MOCVD Heating for Improved Within-Wafer Temperature Uniformity in LED Manufacturing”.
- SC Solutions Signs MOU with Uhuru Consumer Electronics to Support Venture to Connect the African Continent
- APCSM Conference at Austin, TX, October 10-13, 2022
- Dr. Mahantesh Hiremath Completes Term as ASME President
- SC Solutions Engineers Presented at SMiRT 26
- SC Solutions Supports ASME Robotics Roadmapping Workshop