Dr. Jon Ebert attended the 15th annual DOE SSL R&D Workshop in Nashville, TN, January 29–31, 2018, where experts and researchers from universities, labs, and companies large and small met to share the latest on Solid State Lighting (SSL) technology advances and explore new directions in lighting. The conference offered the researchers an opportunity to discuss the technology developments that are needed in order to unlock the full potential of SSL. Dr. Ebert presented a poster on January 30 on the technical accomplishments of SC’s Phase I SBIR program “Radiation-Assisted MOCVD Heating for Improved Within-Wafer Temperature Uniformity in LED Manufacturing”.
- Mahantesh Hiremath ASME President-Nominee
- SC Solutions Welcomes Tom Post as Manager of Projects
- Dr. Mahantesh Hiremath to Lead SC Solutions Mechanical and Aerospace Practice
- Applied Materials and SC Solutions Partner on Real-Time Profile Control for 200MM CMP
- SC Solutions Presents Work on Physics-Informed Machine Learning at the APC Conference 31 — 2019