SC Solutions has doubled its already extensive capacity for in-house modeling and analysis with the acquisition of five 32-core dedicated analysis servers. SC staff can now better serve our clients, tackling much larger models and more complex analyses than in the past via advanced high-performance computing (HPC) capabilities, while also shortening analysis computation time.
- SC Solutions’ Phoebe Cheng Presents Performance Based Design with Nonlinear 3D Dynamic SSI and FSI Analysis at PBD-III Conference
- SC Solutions Engineer Honored in the 2017 ASCE Innovation Contest
- SC Solutions Engineer Quoted in News Article Highlighting Innovative “Track Bridge” Solution for Sound Transit’s East Link Extension Project
- SC Solutions Sponsors Table at Puget Sound WTS Annual Awards and Scholarship Dinner
- 2017 SEMICON China, Shanghai, PRC, March 14 – March 16, 2017