SC Solutions has doubled its already extensive capacity for in-house modeling and analysis with the acquisition of five 32-core dedicated analysis servers. SC staff can now better serve our clients, tackling much larger models and more complex analyses than in the past via advanced high-performance computing (HPC) capabilities, while also shortening analysis computation time.
- COMSOL Conference 2020 North America October 7-8
- 32nd Advanced Process Control Smart Manufacturing (APCSM) Conference October 6-7, 2020
- Hyundai Motors and SC Solutions Collaborate on Research Project on Multiphysics Modeling
- Control Architecture Developed for DARPA’s Program on the Physics of Artificial Intelligence (PAI)
- SC Solutions Welcomes Derrick Watkins as Vice-President of Structures