SC Solutions has doubled its already extensive capacity for in-house modeling and analysis with the acquisition of five 32-core dedicated analysis servers. SC staff can now better serve our clients, tackling much larger models and more complex analyses than in the past via advanced high-performance computing (HPC) capabilities, while also shortening analysis computation time.
- SC Solutions Wins Contract to Provide Seismic Protection
- SC Solutions Congratulates Mahantesh Hiremath, Ph.D., P.E., FASME on becoming the 140th President of ASME
- DOE Awards Phase II STTR Grant to SC and Princeton to Develop Software for Quantum Control & Optimization
- Thermal Analysis of Flare Containment Structure
- SC Solutions Welcomes Joseph Smith as Director of Mechanical & Aerospace Division