SC Solutions has doubled its already extensive capacity for in-house modeling and analysis with the acquisition of five 32-core dedicated analysis servers. SC staff can now better serve our clients, tackling much larger models and more complex analyses than in the past via advanced high-performance computing (HPC) capabilities, while also shortening analysis computation time.
- SC Solutions Selected for U.S. DOE Award Funding to Advance Nuclear Energy Technology
- SC wins Army STTR Contract for a Software Tool for Verification & Validation of Quantum Systems
- SC Solutions Welcomes Dr. Norman Abrahamson
- SC Part of Team that Wins Award in DARPA’s Physics of Artificial Intelligence (PAI) Program
- SC Solutions Engineers Present Recent Work at Department of Energy’s Natural Phenomena Hazards Meeting