The March 2014 issue of the ASCE Civil Engineering magazine includes coverage of the Sound Transit project to install light-rail tracks on the Homer Hadley floating bridge in the state of Washington. The Homer Hadley is the widest and fifth-longest floating bridge in the world. In addition to a well-written profile of the design and analysis process of the project, the magazine also lists SC Solutions under Project Credits. Learn more.
- SC Solutions’ Joseph Smith Invited as Panelist at SpaceCom 2023 for “The Workforce We Need” Panel Session in Orlando, Florida
- SC Solutions’ Nathan Rogers Invited to Speak at the SmallSat Symposium in Silicon Valley
- SC Solutions joined SEMI and participated in the Global Smart Manufacturing Conference — GSMC, November 8-10, 2022
- SC Solutions Signs MOU with Uhuru Consumer Electronics to Support Venture to Connect the African Continent
- APCSM Conference at Austin, TX, October 10-13, 2022