The March 2014 issue of the ASCE Civil Engineering magazine includes coverage of the Sound Transit project to install light-rail tracks on the Homer Hadley floating bridge in the state of Washington. The Homer Hadley is the widest and fifth-longest floating bridge in the world. In addition to a well-written profile of the design and analysis process of the project, the magazine also lists SC Solutions under Project Credits. Learn more.
- DOE Awards Phase II STTR Grant to SC and Princeton to Develop Software for Quantum Control & Optimization
- Thermal Analysis of Flare Containment Structure
- SC Solutions Welcomes Joseph Smith as Director of Mechanical & Aerospace Division
- COMSOL Conference 2020 North America October 7-8
- 32nd Advanced Process Control Smart Manufacturing (APCSM) Conference October 6-7, 2020