The March 2014 issue of the ASCE Civil Engineering magazine includes coverage of the Sound Transit project to install light-rail tracks on the Homer Hadley floating bridge in the state of Washington. The Homer Hadley is the widest and fifth-longest floating bridge in the world. In addition to a well-written profile of the design and analysis process of the project, the magazine also lists SC Solutions under Project Credits. Learn more.
- APCSM Conference at Austin, Texas, October 9-12, 2023
- SC Solutions Supports Development of Varda Winnebago-1, “World’s First Space Factory”
- SC Solutions Appoints Chris Larsen as Chief Executive Officer
- SC Solutions’ Chris Underhill to Present at the Aerospace Corporation’s SCLV Dynamic Environments Workshop
- SC Opens New Office in Portland, OR