The March 2014 issue of the ASCE Civil Engineering magazine includes coverage of the Sound Transit project to install light-rail tracks on the Homer Hadley floating bridge in the state of Washington. The Homer Hadley is the widest and fifth-longest floating bridge in the world. In addition to a well-written profile of the design and analysis process of the project, the magazine also lists SC Solutions under Project Credits. Learn more.
- SC Solutions’ Phoebe Cheng Presents Performance Based Design with Nonlinear 3D Dynamic SSI and FSI Analysis at PBD-III Conference
- SC Solutions Engineer Honored in the 2017 ASCE Innovation Contest
- SC Solutions Engineer Quoted in News Article Highlighting Innovative “Track Bridge” Solution for Sound Transit’s East Link Extension Project
- SC Solutions Sponsors Table at Puget Sound WTS Annual Awards and Scholarship Dinner
- 2017 SEMICON China, Shanghai, PRC, March 14 – March 16, 2017