Several of SC Solutions’ Structural Engineering staff will be presenting their papers at the 26th International Conference on Structural Mechanics in Reactor Technology in Potsdam, Germany from July 10 – 15, 2022.
Our SMiRT 26 topics include:
- Simulation of Soil Structure Interaction Supporting Seismic Shake Table Tests of a Full-Scale Dry Storage of Spent Nuclear Fuel
- Software Commercial Grade Dedication Guidance for Nonlinear Seismic Analysis
- Investigating the Shear Performance of SC Walls Under Impact Loads
- Seismic Evaluation of Water Storage Tanks Considering Soil-Structure-Fluid Interaction Effects
- Modeling of Vertical Component Ground Motion for Soil-Structure-Interaction Analyses
We look forward to seeing you there! Check our Linked In page for updates.