SC is one of six companies selected for award of Small Business Innovation Research – Small Business Technology Transfer Program (SBIR-STTR) Grants for SSL Technology development awarded by Department of Energy in its FY16 Phase I Release 1. This project proposes to develop an innovative temperature control technology for use in metal-organic chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD) reactors, to improve both throughput and the performance of the manufactured LED by reducing the effects of unpredictable and variable LED colors, which is a function of the substrate temperature during the deposition process. The proposed control technology will be feasible using new efficient and scalable algorithms and by increasing computational power for real-time control. The Phase I effort will demonstrate a control system that can steer the MOCVD heat transfer process from an uncertain initial state to a target state while maintaining control constraints and keeping the temperatures within a desired range.
- Mahantesh Hiremath ASME President-Nominee
- SC Solutions Welcomes Tom Post as Manager of Projects
- Dr. Mahantesh Hiremath to Lead SC Solutions Mechanical and Aerospace Practice
- Applied Materials and SC Solutions Partner on Real-Time Profile Control for 200MM CMP
- SC Solutions Presents Work on Physics-Informed Machine Learning at the APC Conference 31 — 2019