SC is one of five companies selected for Award of Small Business Innovation Research – Small Business Technology Transfer Program (SBIR-STTR) Grants for SSL Technology development awarded by Department of Energy in its FY17 Phase I Release 1. This project seeks to demonstrate the feasibility of an innovative control technology for improved within-wafer temperature uniformity in the metal-organic chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD) process that is most commonly used to produce commercial multi-quantum-well (MQW) LEDs. Read more here.
- SC Solutions Selected for U.S. DOE Award Funding to Advance Nuclear Energy Technology
- SC wins Army STTR Contract for a Software Tool for Verification & Validation of Quantum Systems
- SC Solutions Welcomes Dr. Norman Abrahamson
- SC Part of Team that Wins Award in DARPA’s Physics of Artificial Intelligence (PAI) Program
- SC Solutions Engineers Present Recent Work at Department of Energy’s Natural Phenomena Hazards Meeting