SC is one of five companies selected for Award of Small Business Innovation Research – Small Business Technology Transfer Program (SBIR-STTR) Grants for SSL Technology development awarded by Department of Energy in its FY17 Phase I Release 1. This project seeks to demonstrate the feasibility of an innovative control technology for improved within-wafer temperature uniformity in the metal-organic chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD) process that is most commonly used to produce commercial multi-quantum-well (MQW) LEDs. Read more here.
- SC Solutions’ Joseph Smith serves as the Technical Co-Chair and Panel Moderator for the 2023 ATS “Testing in the Space Revolution”
- SC wins USDA SBIR Phase III Funding to Develop a Rapid Real-time Image Analysis Tool for Meat Quality Monitoring
- SC Solutions’ Joseph Smith Invited as Panelist at SpaceCom 2023 for “The Workforce We Need” Panel Session in Orlando, Florida
- SC Solutions’ Nathan Rogers Invited to Speak at the SmallSat Symposium in Silicon Valley
- SC Solutions joined SEMI and participated in the Global Smart Manufacturing Conference — GSMC, November 8-10, 2022