SC is one of five companies selected for Award of Small Business Innovation Research – Small Business Technology Transfer Program (SBIR-STTR) Grants for SSL Technology development awarded by Department of Energy in its FY17 Phase I Release 1. This project seeks to demonstrate the feasibility of an innovative control technology for improved within-wafer temperature uniformity in the metal-organic chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD) process that is most commonly used to produce commercial multi-quantum-well (MQW) LEDs. Read more here.
- APCSM Conference at Austin, Texas, October 9-12, 2023
- SC Solutions Appoints Chris Larsen as Chief Executive Officer
- SC Opens New Office in Portland, OR
- SC Solutions Supports Development of Varda Winnebago-1, “World’s First Space Factory”
- SC wins USDA SBIR Phase III Funding to Develop a Rapid Real-time Image Analysis Tool for Meat Quality Monitoring