SC is one of five companies selected for Award of Small Business Innovation Research – Small Business Technology Transfer Program (SBIR-STTR) Grants for SSL Technology development awarded by Department of Energy in its FY17 Phase I Release 1. This project seeks to demonstrate the feasibility of an innovative control technology for improved within-wafer temperature uniformity in the metal-organic chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD) process that is most commonly used to produce commercial multi-quantum-well (MQW) LEDs. Read more here.
- SC Solutions’ Phoebe Cheng Presents Performance Based Design with Nonlinear 3D Dynamic SSI and FSI Analysis at PBD-III Conference
- SC Solutions Engineer Honored in the 2017 ASCE Innovation Contest
- SC Solutions Engineer Quoted in News Article Highlighting Innovative “Track Bridge” Solution for Sound Transit’s East Link Extension Project
- SC Solutions Sponsors Table at Puget Sound WTS Annual Awards and Scholarship Dinner
- 2017 SEMICON China, Shanghai, PRC, March 14 – March 16, 2017