Sunnyvale, California – SC Solutions Inc. (SC) announced today that it has shipped another SC-MDD™ system, SC’s in-line whole-wafer scanner for detecting macro defects. This is a repeat order for one of SC’s customers, a major data storage company who has found great value from SC-MDD™ performing flawlessly in their fab over the past two years. SC-MDD™ detects and classifies macro defects rapidly and inexpensively for every wafer, and may be integrated into existing wafer fabrication equipment quite easily. Like our other control software products for semiconductor and advanced materials processing, SC-MDD™ is a robust tool that operates reliably in the fab environment and provides excellent ROI to our customers. Click here to learn more about SC-MDD™.
- SC Solutions Wins Contract to Provide Seismic Protection
- SC Solutions Congratulates Mahantesh Hiremath, Ph.D., P.E., FASME on becoming the 140th President of ASME
- DOE Awards Phase II STTR Grant to SC and Princeton to Develop Software for Quantum Control & Optimization
- Thermal Analysis of Flare Containment Structure
- SC Solutions Welcomes Joseph Smith as Director of Mechanical & Aerospace Division