Sunnyvale, California – SC Solutions Inc. (SC) announced today that it has shipped another SC-MDD™ system, SC’s in-line whole-wafer scanner for detecting macro defects. This is a repeat order for one of SC’s customers, a major data storage company who has found great value from SC-MDD™ performing flawlessly in their fab over the past two years. SC-MDD™ detects and classifies macro defects rapidly and inexpensively for every wafer, and may be integrated into existing wafer fabrication equipment quite easily. Like our other control software products for semiconductor and advanced materials processing, SC-MDD™ is a robust tool that operates reliably in the fab environment and provides excellent ROI to our customers. Click here to learn more about SC-MDD™.
- SC Solutions Signs MOU with Uhuru Consumer Electronics to Support Venture to Connect the African Continent
- APCSM Conference at Austin, TX, October 10-13, 2022
- Dr. Mahantesh Hiremath Completes Term as ASME President
- SC Solutions Engineers Presented at SMiRT 26
- SC Solutions Supports ASME Robotics Roadmapping Workshop