Sunnyvale, California – SC Solutions Inc. (SC) announced today that it has shipped another SC-MDD™ system, SC’s in-line whole-wafer scanner for detecting macro defects. This is a repeat order for one of SC’s customers, a major data storage company who has found great value from SC-MDD™ performing flawlessly in their fab over the past two years. SC-MDD™ detects and classifies macro defects rapidly and inexpensively for every wafer, and may be integrated into existing wafer fabrication equipment quite easily. Like our other control software products for semiconductor and advanced materials processing, SC-MDD™ is a robust tool that operates reliably in the fab environment and provides excellent ROI to our customers. Click here to learn more about SC-MDD™.
- Dr. Mahantesh Hiremath to Lead SC Solutions Mechanical and Aerospace Practice
- Applied Materials and SC Solutions Partner on Real-Time Profile Control for 200MM CMP
- SC Solutions Presents Work on Physics-Informed Machine Learning at the APC Conference 31 — 2019
- SC Wins Repeat Order from Major Data Storage Company
- SC Solutions Engineers Highlight Recent Work at SMiRT 25