Sunnyvale, California – SC Solutions Inc. (SC) announced today that it has shipped another SC-MDD™ system, SC’s in-line whole-wafer scanner for detecting macro defects. This is a repeat order for one of SC’s customers, a major data storage company who has found great value from SC-MDD™ performing flawlessly in their fab over the past two years. SC-MDD™ detects and classifies macro defects rapidly and inexpensively for every wafer, and may be integrated into existing wafer fabrication equipment quite easily. Like our other control software products for semiconductor and advanced materials processing, SC-MDD™ is a robust tool that operates reliably in the fab environment and provides excellent ROI to our customers. Click here to learn more about SC-MDD™.
- COMSOL Conference 2020 North America October 7-8
- 32nd Advanced Process Control Smart Manufacturing (APCSM) Conference October 6-7, 2020
- Hyundai Motors and SC Solutions Collaborate on Research Project on Multiphysics Modeling
- Control Architecture Developed for DARPA’s Program on the Physics of Artificial Intelligence (PAI)
- SC Solutions Welcomes Derrick Watkins as Vice-President of Structures